Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Milestones

#1 The little girl slept about 8 hours Saturday night. Hooray! We went to the doctor on Friday and she is in the 90% for height and the 50% for weight. Who would have guessed that she was so thin?
#2 We have started potty training the Prince . . . sort of. He is doing pretty well. After this we just have to get him off bottles, his soother, and sleeping in the toddler bed. Yikes!
#3 I started weight watchers last Saturday so I could get rid of this baby weight faster. I also had to cut out dairy from my diet to see if that will help clear up my little girl's congestion. I love cheese more than anything, so this has been extra hard.
#4 We bought a minivan. I am way excited because it is just so convenient. I love having remote key access and power doors. Yea.

2 comments:

KickButtMommy said...

Yay for full nights sleep! Yay for WW! That is always how I lose my baby weight! It totally works. And yay for minivans. I got one for Christmas and it is AMAZING! I love the power remote too! :)

AD said...

You decided on a car? Congrats! Can't wait to see it! I need to give you a call to catch up on things....