Sunday, March 23, 2008

Zoo and Easter

We all went to the zoo yesterday to look at the animals. Bean was a big fan of the monkeys, as always, and didn't mind having his picture taken with this gorilla.

One of the highlights, of course, was riding the train, even though you can't tell from the look on the Bean's face. It was impossible trying to get him off.

We also took a few pictures of red in her Easter outfit. We aren't settled on the name "red" yet, but Captain Mom says I'm not allowed to call her "cabbage" like I want.







6 comments:

KickButtMommy said...

Fabulous pictures! I love the name RED! So cute.

AD said...

Hey, way to capture her great hair in these pictures! I feel so lucky to have gotten to hold her as much as I did this last weekend. Thanks for everything, by the way. Staying at your place is always so fun. I mean, what is better than chatting with my best friend, holding a little baby, and watching Jane Austin movies....I ask you. Nothing. It's perfect and good ol' wholesome fun.

AD said...

Oh, and Alec thanks again for making me a CD. I continue to enjoy the tunes - you have great taste in music.

Jamie said...

Oh, she is so so cute. I saw the link to your blog on Nat's and I'm glad I did because I have been wanting to see pictures of your new baby. She is adorable.

natali said...

i am going to call her e i think. first of all e is a great nick name. secondly its already on my blog.

Kaity said...

red is adorable! that hair is to die for!