Monday, April 21, 2008

Baby's Blessing

We blessed little Red on the 13th. It was a beautiful day and Captain Fabuloso gave a lovely blessing. Today I finally downloaded the pictures off of the camera to have a look. I laughed so hard I started to cry. I think these speak for themselves.







































































Then there is this series:































We had to have some pictures in the bonnet because it is just too funny with her chubby cheeks.


Captain F's dad came from Maryland for the blessing. He was so nice to come and we had a great visit with him, which was made even better because we got to watch the Stanley Cup Playoffs together. Go Capitals! (Captain Fabuloso and I subscribe to the NHL package so we won't miss a game). He was the only one that got a good picture with Red.
















PS--the Prince was napping when we took these pictures.

8 comments:

KickButtMommy said...

Those pictures are hilarious! You all look great, you just all don't look great at the same time. I love how red her hair is, and man you look fabulous for just having a baby!

Hannah said...

So cute! (Found your blog from Somer's)

Tin said...

The baby was fine in all the pictures, just not the parents. How come we couldn't get it together. Hannah, so glad you found us.

AD said...

Now, who was taking the pictures? I guess whoever it was really thought it would be funny to capture in a sequential style the commotion of trying to get a perfect pose. Well done to the photographer!

natali said...

the bean wasnt napping. i was feeding him 200 tic tacs.

Jodi said...

classic. it is so hard to get a good picture with babies. good work on Evy sleeping 8 hours! hip hip hooray!

Tin said...

I wouldn't say well done to the photographer. He is on my bad list. It was El Senor (Captain F's brother).

Birding is Fun! said...

Capitan Fabuloso! Habla tu companero de la mision, Elder Mortensen. Encontre el link a tu blog por medio del de Elder Moyes.

Congrats on the baby blessing! How wonderful.

My wife keeps a blog of our fun family stuff www.ickatoadslilypad.blogspot.com

My blog is boring political/social commentary.

I'd love to hear from you. My e-mail is robertmortensen at cableone dot net