Thursday, May 21, 2009

Madsen Bikes

Madsen Cycles Cargo Bikes

I love this bike. The inventor (I assume he is the inventor at least) lives in my neighborhood and I see his wife riding this bike around. It is adorable and I would love to have one. Maybe if I am really good about using our Chariot and get really strong so I can haul the kids up the hill to our house, I can get one of these for next year's Tin-palooza. How fun would that be? Sure Captain F is dying to have another bike, and sure he bikes way more than I do, but still, don't you think I should get another bike first? (Note: Poor Captain F had lots of bikes but two got stolen last fall while I was in NYC. His brand new mountain bike and old road bike were taken from our garage, along with the pump. So sad.) Better yet, I will get him this for his Father's Day, Birthday and Christmas. Then he can haul the kids. I will just use it to look cool.

No comments: