Thursday, August 28, 2008

The Beach


Here are several pictures of my family at the beach. The matching pictures were taken the night we tried to get a family photo for the Christmas card this year. The real family photo needs some photo shopping before it can be displayed. Good thing there is a professional digital artist in the family! I love this picture of V. I can't figure out why it won't display right-side-up. I will work on it.


































































3 comments:

KickButtMommy said...

I love the family pics! Look how darling your kids are and how are you so thin already?

Tin said...

I have lost 27.5 pounds, all my baby weight. Well, as of two weeks ago that's how much I lost. For some unknown reason I have gained 4 back! So depressing. It hasn't helped that I am still sick (that makes 9 weeks total since May) and can't exercise.

Ninon said...

What fun pictures! Everyone looks great.