Sunday, July 13, 2008

Fun at the Cabin

We have been up to the cabin lots this summer. The Prince loves it. But, really, what's not to love? You get to ride horses, have giant sleepovers, throw rocks in the river, play in the dirt, stay up too late, sing along with the guitar, and just generally run around. We have really had fun. The only sad part is that we miss Captain Fabuloso while he stays home and works. Oh, and the Prince has taken against my cousin's daughter, Lily, and now my niece, Butter. I can't get him to stop scratching their faces. I take comfort in the fact that my mom could never get me to stop scratching my cousin's, Hobie's, face when I was a toddler. If she failed, what chance do I have? She is much more scary than I am.








3 comments:

KickButtMommy said...

Who wouldn't have fun with that?

AD said...

Kian is the cowboy prince in these pictures! I know, I love that place! I really had fun last week and have missed weber a lot. I am glad you are able to make it up there so often. Keep posting the pictures!

Ape said...

oh that looks so fun.