Monday, June 16, 2008

A Mix of photos

We have tried to upload a video of the Prince jumping into the pool, but it won't work. We will have to compress it. Until then, here are some photos to peruse.

We just sold my Honda. I owned it for 11 years! The Prince loved to play in it. One day, about 2 months ago, he was out in the car. I was carrying groceries inside and let him stay to play for a minute. When I came out to get him I noticed he had pulled out a pack of tiny batteries from the glove box. I asked where one of the batteries had gone. He pointed to the tape cassette deck. Sure enough, he had shoved a battery in. Luckily, it still worked, because there was no retrieving it.





I was busy one Sunday morning trying to get ready for church and this is what the Prince was up to:














He loves to mix things. He had carried all this from our kitchen to the living room.

Here Captain F is showing the Prince the fountains at The Gateway. He didn't like them too much, but he did love Ben and Jerry's ice cream. He ate almost the entire ice cream on his own and a mango smoothie, too. He wolfed them down. Mom and Dad barely got a taste.

















And here is a beautiful picture of little V (I think this is the blog name that will stick, but who knows?). She is darling. She is rolling over, which started May 17th. She is just a little sweatheart. We are so lucky, especially since the Prince is turning into a terror.

2 comments:

KickButtMommy said...

What fun pictures! I especially love that picture of little V's face. Darling. She is plumping right up and so gorgeous. Looks like the red hair is sticking too! YAY!

The Happy Lees said...

so precious. are you sure you're feeding her enough? -jodi