Friday, January 25, 2008

Baby Pictures of Captain Fabuloso

Our new little baby girl could arrive anytime according to the doctor. My body couldn't be more ready, but the baby still hasn't come. In anticipation of her arrival, we have been wondering what she will look like. I promise she will be another daddy look-alike. I am still hoping, as I did with The Prince, she will get my crazy hair. The Prince was born with hair, but it mostly fell out. Maybe she will keep it. Anyway, all these thoughts reminded me we have never posted Captain Fabuloso's baby pictures. Ever since we had The Prince, I have been trying to get him to do it. Nobody believed me that he was a fat baby, just like The Prince. Some people even implied that The Prince got his "fatness" from me. But mostly I wanted to show you all how much The Prince looks like his daddy. It is really funny.





































1 comment:

AD said...

Those are hilarious! I love any baby that looks like baby Alec, but I still hope that your baby girl ends up resembling you. I mean, I love those adorable baby pictures of you. We must have a repeat of baby Kristin too! The nest of hair picture is a classic!