Sunday, February 10, 2008

Haircut

On Tuesday, Captain Fabuloso came home early from work. We decided it was time to give The Prince a haircut. He was looking very shaggy. The first haircut we gave him went pretty well. Captain Fabuloso cut his hair while I exclaimed with every snip, "Don't cut off all the curls." This time I didn't say anything, because Captain Fabuloso had teased me so much about all my directions the first go round. My silence was a big mistake. Captain Fabuloso put the #3 clipper on and made a stripe right down the middle of The Prince's head. I gasped, "That's too short!" It was too late. Captain Fabuloso didn't realize it would be so short either. We quickly finished cutting the rest of his hair. Afterwards, The Prince had a lot to say about the haircut. Later that night, after The Prince got his PJs on, I said, "You look so cute." Instantly, The Prince put his hand up to his head and grabbed what was left of his hair. He had a worried look on his face. Here are some pictures of The Prince with his new haircut. It isn't so bad now that we are used to it.










































And, of course, we have to add another picture of the baby.













Here is our attempt to get a picture of The Prince with the baby. Obviously, we will have to keep trying.

3 comments:

Heather said...

YEA!!! You have a blog!!!!! I love it! I am adding you to my link page. And thank you for the very sweet comment on my blog. I am SO glad we got to meet your little princess and see you too! Have a great day!

KickButtMommy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
KickButtMommy said...

You have a blog! I am so excited. I just was browsing Natalie's, which led to Adrienne's and when I saw a pic of her holding a new baby and talking about a "kristin" I thought just maybe it was YOU! YAY!

Congrats on your new baby! What a beautiful family you have. I have often wondered where you ended up!

Heather F!!!!