Thursday, February 07, 2008

Even More Pictures

My father-in-law is feeling very left out not being here in Utah to enjoy the birth of his first granddaughter. He has requested even more pictures of our new little one, which we are happy to oblige. She is a very good baby. She hardly makes a peep. We are having the best time with her and The Prince. I feel much better than I have in months. I was in a lot of pain by the end. My sleep has actually improved since having the baby. Of course, I have to give a lot of credit to my mother-in-law. She is cooking and cleaning and entertaining The Prince. That doesn't leave much for me to do. It is fantastic. I highly recommend getting a mother-in-law willing to be a slave for two weeks. It is the only way to go. She is even going to help me, or rather I will watch while she works, make a duvet cover. I do hope she is having fun.

The Prince has been great with the baby. He wasn't very sure about her at first. He gave her lots of dirty looks when he came to the hospital to visit. But now he loves to look at her and touch her. He is learning to be gentle.















No comments: