Friday, January 04, 2008

Christmas

We had a great Christmas and New Year's this year. Captain Fabuloso's parents, who live in Maryland, and one of his brothers, who lives in Canada, stayed with us for the Holidays. The rest of the clan live in Utah. Our house was party central. We had so much fun with everyone. The boys mainly played XBOX 360 for the entire break. The Prince had to fight for TV time. Good thing he doesn't watch that much TV. We did lots of cooking and eating. The Prince got so many presents. I think we went a little overboard. My in-laws gave him a tickleme Elmo, among other things. He loved it, as you can see.

Here is a picture of The Prince enjoying the fruits of my candy making. I made English toffee for gifts this year. It turned out great. I ate so much I started to get cankers.

Here is a picture of me and The Prince by some of his gifts. We got him his own chair. He instantly loved it. He also got puzzles, boots, pjs, a Munchin music box, a Zoobie, splash pants (the Canadian name for shell pants for playing outside), gloves, a tool bench set (a huge hit!), little animal toys, and a U of U sweatshirt. People were very generous this year with gifts! We feel very lucky. You can also see my big belly in the picture. Between all the eating and being pregnant, I am getting huge, which Aunt Brat just volunteered.





3 comments:

AD said...

I especially like this one!

natali said...

did i say huge? i think i meant to say you look uncomfortable...

Tin said...

Natali, you didn't say "huge." You did say I look really big.