Wednesday, June 17, 2009














OK. So. I am not trying to be a product promotion blog. (I don't know what kind of blog this is . . . mostly a boring one). And I know I just posted about the Madsen bike, but I really think they are wonderful. But here is another product that I absolutely love. You probably already know about it (I am a johnny-come-lately most of the time) but just in case you don't I wanted to tell you all about this great product. It is Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Countertop Spray in Basil sent. Aunt Brat gave this to me for my birthday and she said it would make me want to clean it was so wonderful. She was right! It makes my kitchen smell fantastic. Your whole house gets a lift. It cleans, degreases, removes odors. Your basic all-purpose cleaner. Captain F is a big fan. He loves to walk in the house and smell this when he comes home. He wants me to use it to clean everywhere. I love having a fresh smelling house, but I really don't like candles. No, it isn't even that I don't like candles, but they seem like such a hassle and not as pure a scent as I like. This is perfect. Also, and this is not the major selling point for me but I do think it is nice, it is earth friendly. Certainly a plus. Go out and buy it. You will love it and I think it is only around $4. Totally worth it.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Good to know, I'll give it a try.