Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Fun Outside


































I have been potty training the Prince the last couple of weeks, which has curtailed many outings. (He is doing great, by the way.) So, it was great to go outside and be in the sun. It really made all of us much happier and likable. I had forgotten what a difference it makes to get outside with the kids. Of course, usually I can't get back inside without a major fight, but this time the Prince's hand got covered in snow and he didn't like it. Thankfully, he wanted to go back inside.








The Prince has started saying, "It's awesome." I don't know where he picked it up.



2 comments:

KickButtMommy said...

It looks so beautiful!

Jodi said...

I gotta say, Kris, you have amazing teeth. do you realize that? so straight and so white. i'm jealous. but happy for you.