Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Happy Birthday Grandpa M

It is Fabuloso's Grandpa's birthday today. He is 80 years-old! We are so excited for Grandpa and are sorry we can't be with him to celebrate. He is lots of fun; we love it when he comes to visit. He tells great stories and jokes. The first time I met Grandpa was on my honeymoon. Fabuloso's grandparents couldn't come to Utah for the wedding because his grandmother was in bad health. Instead, we went to them. We would spend the whole day visiting with Fabuloso's grandparents. We usually stayed until 10 p.m. On the second or third day, Grandpa says to me, "What time you two going to bed after you leave us?" He was barely able to contain his laugh. But his twinkly eyes gave him away. Grandpa has always been a tease and prankster.

My mom has been asking me to show everyone a picture of Grandpa when he was younger because Fabuloso and the Prince look so much like him. But, alas, the picture won't upload. I will have to work on it, or better yet get Fabuloso to do it. Here are some other pictures from Christmas 2006 when Grandpa came to Utah.













No comments: