Sunday, June 08, 2008

May is a busy time

I can't believe I never posted during May. It is such a crazy time. Our wedding anniversary is May 7th, then there is Mother's Day, my Birthday on the 17th, and then Memorial Day. All of those celebrations keep us pretty busy, but this year was particularly bad because I got sick the day before our anniversary, then it spread to the Prince, and then to Captain F. Luckily the baby didn't get it. It was a nasty cold that was very difficult to shake. We all felt horrible.

We did manage to have some fun in May. We went to Lagoon a couple of times. The Prince loved it. He likes to ride on the rides with his daddy. I think the cars are his favorite. It was so fun to take him there. We love having a season pass because then we can go for a couple of hours and leave without feeling guilty. As you can see, Lagoon wears the Prince out.




















Captain F took me to a great restaurant for our Anniversary called Log Haven in Milcreek canyon. I am sure most of you know about it. I had never been there before. It was much more gourmet than I was expecting. We had a great time even though it was a rainy day.

I got to go shopping with my mom and sister in Park City. I haven't done that in years. We brought the kids and really they were pretty good. I would've liked going to more stores, but I found some super cute things for the house and for me to wear. It was great. Which reminds me, I have lost 15 pounds so far on Weight Watchers. The Prince loves my diet blueberry banana shakes.

2 comments:

KickButtMommy said...

Looks like a fun month. Congrats on the 15 pounds! That is wonderful. Don't you just love WW?

Tin said...

So, in ten weeks at Weight Watchers I lost 17.2 pounds. I still have about 8 to go to lose all my baby weight. "I think I can, I think I can, I think I can."